In spite of the popularity of social media, email marketing is not “dead” in the water. Alongside list building, email marketing remains key to building a successful business.
This 1-day course offers a practical guide and introduction to using email marketing in your business.
What will I achieve by booking on this course?
By the end of the day you will have:
- Planned your email marketing strategy (learning the legal ‘ins and outs’ of email marketing)
- Decided a content strategy
- Chosen a provider and opened an account
- Selected a design by using a template
- Branded it to your business
- Planned your email marketing campaign for 6 months
- Written your first email/newsletter
- Scheduled it for despatch
- …and been introduced to your email metrics
Who is this course for?
This one day course is aimed at all business owners who have basic computer skills and have been “meaning to get around” to sending a monthly newsletter or just keeping in regular contact with clients.
No previous knowledge of email marketing is necessary. Attendees will be required to have a good knowledge of their own computer, and basic to intermediate level computer skills.
What will you need to bring with you:
Lap top computer, Xcel spreadsheet with contact details, Company logo and picture files related to your business (More detailed information will be provided on booking)
I’d rather learn on my own…
One-to-one training is available.
For more information please click here Keeping in Touch Email Marketing with Imagination 2014